- 1/4 cup minced onions
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 to 5 cups cooked chopped corned beef
- 4 cups diced cooked potatoes
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 12 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté onion and green pepper in butter until tender. Mix with corned beef, potatoes and pepper.
- Mash together until well mixed. Flatten out between 2 pieces of waxed paper to about 1-inch thick. Cut into 12 large circles. In a hot skillet, brown circles on both sides.
- Top each circle with a poached egg and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Corned beef hash circles can be formed ahead of time and refrigerated until ready to cook.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market