Makes 12 servings
- 1 head cabbage
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 2 tsp. dried dill weed
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked corned beef
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Hollow out the center of the cabbage.
- Coarsely chop the removed pieces of cabbage and measure out 1 cup.
- Combine with remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender and process until blended. You want some texture to remain in the spread.
- Spoon into the hollowed out cabbage and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with Rye bread, rye crackers and or rye chips.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market