- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) can corned beef
- 2 tsp prepared horseradish
- 1 1/2 tsp prepared mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 3/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- Sesame Seeds - optional
- Combine cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, corned beef, horseradish, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and sweet pickle relish in a medium size bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, mix at a medium speed until mixture is smooth. Shape the mixture into a ball.
- Roll in sesame seeds if desired. Refrigerate until ready to eat. Serve with crackers or rye chips. -
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market