Makes 4 servings
- 3 cups diced leftover corned beef
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 3 tbsp BoarÄôs Head Deli Style Mustard
- 16 to 24 ounces hash brown potatoes, thawed
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Grease a 9-inch square baking dish or 2 1/2-quart casserole.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and bell pepper and cook, stirring, until tender.
- Stir in remaining butter and diced corned beef; sauté for 2 minutes. Stir in mustard and set aside. Press the potatoes lightly in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle with pepper, and then top the potatoes with about half of the shredded Swiss cheese
- Spoon the corned beef mixture over the cheese. Sprinkle remaining cheese over the corned beef mixture.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until hot and lightly browned. This will take a little longer if you prepare this in advance and take it right from the refrigerator.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market