This recipe is gluten free.
- 6 ears of corn
- 2 limes
- 2 jalapeno peppers
- 2 avocados
- 2 tbsp evoo
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cut the jalapeno in half and seed 3 halves and leave 1 with the seeds and membranes to add extra heat. If you donÄôt love heat than clear out all of the seeds and membranes of them all.
- Dice up the jalapeno & throw in a serving bowl. Dice up the avocados & throw in the bowl.
- BBQ the corn so that it gets a light char on all of them.
- Let the corn cool slightly & slice the kernels off - be VERY careful doing this! Throw in the bowl
- Use the juice of the limes sparingly at first and base it on taste & preference. Add as you go. I love lime so I use both.
- Add 2 tablespoons of EVOO.
- Season with salt & pepper. Remember that both bring out the heat & the lime so a little goes a long way.
- Mix everything together.
- Serve at room temperature or warm (from the corn). We do not recommend refrigerating before servingÄ¶ it just isnÄôt as good.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market