Makes 4 servings
- 4 Hot Dogs (cut into ¼ inch by 2 inch sticks)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 pint Mild or Spicy (to taste) Chili
- 4 Soft 10 inch Flour Tortillas
- 1/3 cup chopped onion or green onion
- ½ cup Shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Yellow mustard to taste
- Saute sticks of hot dog in vegetable oil over medium heat until lightly browned. Add chili to hot dogs and reheat together.
- Lay out 1 flour tortilla and place approximately one cup of hot dog mixture, 2 tablespoons of onions, 3 tablespoons of shredded cheese and a squirt of mustard and the bottom third of the tortilla.
- Fold the bottom edge of the tortilla over the dog and chili garnish, and roll forward to make a roll approximately 1 to 1 ½ in diameter.
- Burrito can be eaten out of hand or placed in a casserole dish, side by side with others and dressed with additional chili and cheese. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes and serve.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market