- 4-5 lb. Gooseberries CAB Boneless Beef Chuck Roast
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 cups baby carrots
- 1 lb potatoes quartered
- 1 cup celery diced
- 1 medium onions coarsely sliced
- 2 Tbsp flour
- Place roast in ziploc bag, and pour the marinade (recipe below) over.
- Place in refrigerator 8-24 hours, and turn at least turning once.
- Remove roast from bag. Reserve marinade.
- Heat oil cook and cook roast just until sides are brown. Place roast in large baking pan.
- Add cut carrots, potatoes, celery and onions and around roast.
- Reserve 1 cup marinade and pour the rest over roast and vegetables.
- Add the flour to 1 cup of marinade, stir until mixed well, and pour over roast.
- Cover with aluminum foil, and bake at 350°F for 2 1/2 - 3 hours.
- You may also slow cook on low for 6-8 hours or medium to high for 3 ½ to 4 hours.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market