Makes 4 servings
- 1 lb cod fillets, cut into serving size pieces
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped fine
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 6 sundried tomatoes (packed in oil), cut into small pieces
- 1 small lemon, sliced thin
- Brush cod fillets with oil and sprinkle with garlic. Sprinkle with salt, pepper & thyme.
- Place fillets in baking dish and add wine.
- Top with sundried tomatoes and lemon slices.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375 for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Serve with vegetables!
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market