This recipe is Gluten Free.
- ¼ cup fine dry bread crumbs (GF use Schaar Bread Crumbs)
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp cornmeal
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 (3 oz) fillets, cod
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). In a small shallow bowl, stir together the breadcrumbs, cheese, cornmeal, oil, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and pepper; set aside.
- Coat the rack of a broiling pan with cooking spray. Place the cod on the rack, folding under any thin edges of the fillets. Brush with the egg white, then spoon the crumb mixture evenly on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork and is opaque all the way through.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market