- Olive oil cooking spray
- ½ cup fresh chopped onion
- 1 ear of corn, cut kernels off the cob
- 1 ½ tablespoon white wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp dry mustard
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- ½ Splenda® No Calorie Sweetener packet
- 8 oz fresh cod fillets
- Preheat the broiler. Spray a skillet with the cooking spray and sauté the onions for 3 to 4 minutes on medium high heat, stirring often.
- Stir in the corn and cook for 2 minutes. Reduce the heat to medium, then mix in the vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper. Cook for another minute, stirring frequently.
- Turn the heat off and add the Splenda. Spray the cod with the cooking spray and broil for approximately 10 minutes per inch of width of the fillets or until slightly browned. Separate the fillets onto two plates and pour the corn mixture over each.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market