Makes 4 servings
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 4 (6 ounce) cod fish fillets
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's cream of shrimp soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup chopped red pepper or green pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp paprika
- 4 lemon slices
- Spray a 12-inch nonstick skillet with the cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat for 1 minute.
- Add the cod fillets and cook 3 - 4 minutes on both sides.
- Add the soup, water, pepper, parsley, lemon juice and paprika to the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low.
- Gently simmer for 5 minutes or until the cod is cooked through.
- Top with the lemon slices.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market