Gluten Free Meatballs
- 1 pound Ground Chuck or Ground Round
- ½ cup Bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onions
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp snipped Parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp Worchester sauce
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 bottle Chile Sauce 12 ounces
- 1 jar Grape Jelly 10 ounces
- Mix ground beef, bread crumbs, onion, milk, eggs, parsley, salt, Worchester sauce and pepper.
- Shape into 1 inch ball. Place on a sprayed cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes. Heat jelly and chili sauce in a sauce pan. Put meat balls into a crock pot or chafing dish, cover with the jelly mixture, stir gently until covered, let heat for about 30 minutes before serving.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market