Makes 2 servings
- A half fillet of salmon (a few pounds)
- one lime
- one lemon
- 2 tbsp of chives
- 2 tbsp of dill
- fresh dill sprigs (about 10 - 20)
- 1/2 - 1 stick of butter softened
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix juice of 1/2 lemon, 1/2 lime, 2 tbsp of dill and 2 tbsp of chives into the softened butter.
- Place salmon skin side down on a large piece of foil. Smear with the flavored butter.
- Lay dill sprigs on top of butter. Slice remainder of lemon and lime and lay on top of the dill.
- Enclose all tightly with foil. at 400 for 20 minutes but check for doneness.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market