- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 minced clove garlic
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- ¼ cup minced onion
- ½ tsp crushed, dried thyme
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Mix all the marinade ingredients together.
- Place a beef chuck shoulder steak in a Ziploc bag and pour the marinade over it.
- Seal the bag then turn it a few times, until the beef chuck shoulder steak is well coated with the herb and garlic marinade.
- Let the steak marinade overnight or for at least 6 hours, turning the bag a few times.
- Discard the marinade and grill the steak.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market