Makes 6 servings
- 12 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cooked
- 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup dairy sour cream
- 1 head garlic, roasted
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 bunch fresh chives, chopped
- Salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup butter, cut up
- In a large bowl mash potatoes with cream cheese, milk, sour cream, and garlic. Fold in onion and chives. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with paprika and dot with butter. Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree oven about 30 minutes or until heated through.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market