Makes 8 Servings
- 1 tube Mexican chorizo
- 2 large garlic cloves Äì minced (omit if La Luna pico de gallo recipe is made)
- 1 cup pico de gallo Äì store bought (or per La Luna pico de gallo recipe on our web site - LaLunaFoods.com)
- 18 oz La Luna Foods Mexican Style Beans Äì defrosted
- 2 cup chihuahua cheese Äì shredded
- Mexican brand corn chips
- Turn broiler on if you would like to melt cheese. Cut the ends off one tube of chorizo and fry in a skillet on Med High, use spoon to gently break chorizo apart, intermittently, for about 10 minutes.
- Add garlic and pico de gallo and cook for about 1 minute. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Turn heat on skillet to High Heat and add Mexican Style Beans, smash and cook down for about 1 minute. Turn heat to Low, add 1 cup chihuahua cheese and stir until creamy.
- Fold in half of the chorizo mixture and stir. Pour in an oven or microwave proof dish. Sprinkle remaining chorizo mixture and cheese on top.
- Melt under the broiler on High or in the microwave until cheese is nice
- and bubble.
- Serve with your favorite corn chips and enjoy!
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market