- 2 1/2 cup finely crushed chocolate wafers (divided)
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine (soft)
- Powdered Sugar
- Lined air tight container with wax paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir 2 cups wafers, sugar, butter, pecans and brandy until well blended (mixture will be crumbly). Shape mixtures into 1 inch balls.
- Roll balls in remaining 1/2 cup wafers or powdered sugar. Place balls in prepared container. Store in refrigerator.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market