This is a gluten free recipe
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 3 tablespoons reduced sodium soy
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon red food coloring
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 4 pounds pork spareribs, cut into 1-inch
- 2 cups water
- In a large bowl, blend hoisin sauce, cranberry sauce, soy sauce, white wine, honey, and red food coloring. Mix in garlic salt and Chinese five-spice powder. Place ribs in the mixture. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place ribs and marinade in baking pan and bake for an hour and a half flipping halfway through and baste with sauce at least twice.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market