- 1/3 cup nonfat Greek yogurt or 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lime juice (about 1/2 lime)
- 1/2 tsp ancho chili powder
- 1 lime, zested
- If using regular yogurt, place it in a strainer lined with a paper towel. Place the strainer over a bowl and allow to drain and thicken for 20 minutes.
- Combine the thickened or Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, lime juice, ancho chili powder and lime zest in a small bowl and mix well to incorporate. Set aside.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market