Makes 4 servings
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes with liquid
- 1/4 tsp. basil
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen or refrigerated cheese ravioli, cooked according to package directions
- 1 can (1.4 ounces) sliced black olives
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) Brooks Mild Chili Beans in Chili Sauce
- In large frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Sauté garlic, onion and green pepper until soft. Add squash, tomatoes, basil, oregano and beans.
- Simmer covered for 15 minutes. Stir in cooked ravioli. Serve immediately.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market