Makes 4 servings
- 4 whole chicken legs
- 2 cups vinegar, red wine
- 3 tbsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 oz. yellow mustard
- 4 oz honey
- Mix the mustard and honey in a bowl and set aside.
- Put crushed red pepper into the vinegar bottle (punch holes into top of cap of vinegar to make a shaker).
- Place leg quarters on the grill, and while cooking, sprinkle the vinegar mix onto chicken and also frequently during cooking (use it to tame the flare-ups).
- When the chicken is thoroughly cooked, baste both sides of chicken with the honey mustard sauce. Cover the grill and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve between 2 slices of white bread and eat sandwich style around the bones.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market