Makes 4 servings
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 firm pears, cored and sliced
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and sliced
- 1/2 cup honey mustard salad dressing
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Cut chicken into 1" pieces. Heat coals on grill or prepare gas grill. Divide chicken, pears and apple among four 18x12 inch sheets of heavy duty aluminum foil. Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with garlic and thyme.
- Fold foil over chicken and fruit. Fold edges over 1/2" and repeat. (If you are preparing this in the morning, brush the pears and apple with a little lemon juice so they don't turn brown). Make sure you allow space on sides of the packet for circulation and expansion during cooking. Place packets on grill and cover.
- Grill 4-5 inches from medium heat 10-15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and no longer pink when cut in center. Place packets on plates, cut large X across top, and fold back foil to serve.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market