Makes 4-6 servings
- 4 to 6 bone-in split chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 3/4 cup tarragon vinegar
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Combine oil, vinegar, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper in a large non reactive bowl or heavy leakproof plastic storage bag.
- Add chicken and marinate in Dijon mustard mixture in refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours, turning once or twice.
- Place chicken on a rack in broiler pan, skin side down. Broil 5 to 6 inches from heat for 15 minutes. Turn and broil for 15 to 25 minutes more, or until chicken is tender and done.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market