Makes 4 servings
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, flattened slightly
- 1 to 2 tbsp oil
- 4 to 6 ounces thinly sliced ham
- 8 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tbsp seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat; brown chicken on all sides. Place chicken in a 7x11-inch baking dish. Arrange ham slices and shredded Swiss cheese over the chicken; sprinkle with bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake chicken casserole at 325° for 25 to 35 minutes.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market