Makes 4 servings
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (3 ounces each)
- Garlic salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Non-fat nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup fat-free parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Season chicken breasts with garlic salt and black pepper. Spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add chicken breasts and brown and cook over medium heat until done, about 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
- In medium saucepan, combine chicken broth, lemon juice, lemon peel, parmesan cheese, and sour cream. Use flour to make a thin paste.
- Stir paste back into sauce and stir over medium heat until thickened. Pour over cooked chicken breasts and serve.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market