- 4 split chicken breasts
- 4 small potatoes, cut into 4 pieces
- Frozen vegetables; broccoli, carrots or sturdy vegetable
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Put chicken breast on a piece of foil (about 12 by 12). Add a cut potato around chicken.
- Add some vegetables, salt and pepper. Pour quarter of can of cream of chicken soup over top of mixture. Wrap up and seal so nothing will leak out.
- Repeat for each chicken breast. Bake on a cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 1 to 1 ½ hours.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market