This recipe is gluten free
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 8 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and diced
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 avocados, pitted and diced
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup garlic vinaigrette (see recipe below)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- To Make The Salad:
- Season chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and add chicken. Cook for 3 minutes per side, or until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink inside. (Cooking time wil vary depending on the thickness of the chicken.) Remove chicken and let rest for at least 10 minutes. Dice chicken into small pieces.
- Add the diced chicken, lettuce, bacon, blue cheese, avocados and tomatoes to a large bowl, and toss until combined. Drizzle or toss with garlic vinaigrette and serve immediately.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market