Makes 6 servings
- 6 pork chops, cut 3/4-inch thick
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. instant chicken bouillon granules
- 1/8 tsp. ground mace or nutmeg
- Brown pork chops quickly in a little fat in a heavy skillet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. In slow cooker stir together half of the can of cherry pie filling, lemon juice, mace, and bouillon granules. Mix well. Place pork chops on top of mixture. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours. Warm the other half of cherry pie filling and pass in sauce dish when serving chops.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market