This recipe is gluten free.
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 or 3 dashes hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Whisk together the garlic, mustard, vinegar, lemon juice, honey, hot sauce, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Slowly whisk in the olive oil until the dressing is emulsified. Alternatively, you can combine all the ingredients in a blender or a food processor and puré until smooth.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market