- Certified Angus Beef Standing New York Roast
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place roast fat side up in roasting pan fitted with rack. Season with salt and pepper, or your favorite seasonings. Do not add water and do not cover.
- Roast to desired degree of doneness. About 20 minutes per pound for medium-rare. Remove when thermometer registers 10 degrees below your desired degree of doneness.
- Remove from oven and allow roast to rest for 20 minutes before carving. To serve, slice across the grain.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market