- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 pound Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 cups grated Parmesan
- 6 ounces ricotta cheese (or cream cheese)
- Fine sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Arrange the cauliflower florets at the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking dish or individual dishes; add some heavy cream, Monterey Jack cheese, Parmesan, ricotta, salt and pepper. Continue layering the ingredients until they are used up.
- Place it on the middle rack of your oven and bake 30 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender. It is usually done when the sauce has thickened. Remove the dish from the oven and allow it to cool about 10 minutes before serving.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market