Makes 6 servings
- 4 lbs shrimp
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 dash cayenne
- 1/2 cup sherry wine
- 2 cups soft breadcrumbs
- Rinse shrimp, drop unshelled shrimp into boiling salted water.
- Cover; heat to boiling, then lower heat and simmer gently until shells turn pink, about 5 minutes.
- Drain, cool in cold water. Peel off shells and remove vein that runs down back.
- To melted butter, add garlic, parsley, paprika, cayenne and sherry; mix. Add bread crumbs and toss.
- Place shrimp in greased individual casseroles or 11 x 7 baking dish. Spoon butter mixture over.
- Bake at 325F for 20 to 25 minutes or until crumbs brown. Sprinkle with additional parsley.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market