- 1 lb large or jumbo shrimp, cleaned,tails left on
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp finely minced garlic
- 1 tsp chopped dried rosemary
- 1 tsp chopped dried thyme
- 1/4-1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- fresh lime (for garnish)
- Combine all ingredients except limes and marinate at room temperature for at least 1 hour.
- Heat a dry skillet over medium-high heat and, when skillet is hot, lay shrimp in pan.
- Cook shrimp 2 to 4 minutes per side, depending on size. Brush shrimp with remaining marinade before turning.
- Serve with lime.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market