- 1 pkg Yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg Vanilla instant pudding & pie filling (4 serving size)
- 1 cup Water
- 4 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Oil
- 3 Medium apples peeled; coarsely chopped (I use Paula Reds)
- 20 Caramels
- 3 tbsp Milk
- Preheat oven to 350º. Grease and flour 12-cup fluted tube pan. Beat cake mix, dry pudding mix, water, eggs, and oil in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until blended. Beat on high speed 2 minutes. Gently stir in apples. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 50 minutes to one hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 20 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Microwave caramels and milk in microwavable bowl on high 1 1/2 minutes stirring after every 30 seconds until blended. Cool 10 minutes until slightly thickened. Drizzle over cake.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market