- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 (6 oz) salmon fillets
- 3 large onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 cup brown sugar or white sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and grease the foil with cooking spray. Combine the onions, vinegar and brown sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook stirring occasionally until the sauce begins to caramelize, about 15 minutes.
- Melt butter with garlic in a small skillet over medium heat. Lay salmon fillets on the prepared baking sheet and brush with garlic butter. Pour the onion mixture over the fillets.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until the fish flakes easily. Cooking time may vary with the thickness of your fillets.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market