- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1 (1 oz pkg) ranch dressing mix (such as Hidden Valley Ranch)
- 1 (8 oz pkg) cream cheese
- ½ pound cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup finely chopped pecans (or bacon bits)
- Mix the sour cream with ranch dressing mix in a bowl until smoothly combined. Add the cream cheese and Cheddar cheese to the bowl, and mix together with your hands until thoroughly blended. Chill the mixture for 5 minutes, then shape into a ball.
- Place the pecans (Bacon) into a shallow bowl, and roll all sides of the cheese ball in the pecans (bacon) to coat. Serve immediately.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market