Makes 6-8 servings
- 3 ¼ lbs. Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 1 ¾ tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 stick unsalted Butter
- ¼ tsp. Granulated Garlic
- 1 ½ cup Heavy Cream
- 4 oz. Boar's Head Butterkase Cheese, shredded
- Peel potatoes and cut into quarters.
- Boil potatoes with 1 tablespoon of the salt for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- While Potatoes are boiling, melt butter, garlic and heavy cream; keep warm.
- Drain potatoes and mash.
- Add Cream mixture and cheese.
- Season with remaining salt.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market