This recipe contains gluten free notes.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour (GF use domata)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp coarse sea salt
- 2 cups coarsely chopped Butterfinger Bars (approx 16 ÄúFun SizeÄù bars)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cream butter and sugars in mixing bowl.
- Add the vanilla and eggs and mix until incorporated. On low add your dry ingredients (flour, salt and baking soda) until just combined. Stir in your chopped Butterfinger.
- Spread in a 9×13 baking dish and bake for 25 minutes until center is JUST set.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market