- 1 rotisserie chicken, boned and chopped
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 2 cups crumbled blue cheese
- 2/3 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 12 dinner rolls, split
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix together the chicken, celery, carrots, blue cheese, and wing sauce in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake the Buffalo chicken mixture in the preheated oven until heated through, about 20 minutes. Spoon the hot mixture onto the dinner rolls to serve.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market