- 2 lbs of Walleye fillets; Cut fillets into about 1/2" strips
- 4-5 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3-4 Garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp Soy Oil
- 3 1/2 tbsp White Wine
- 3 pinches of fresh chopped sweet Basil
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Blend all ingredients together. It should be a paste-like texture.
- Place walleye fillet on broiler, skin down. Brush fillet with paste, than sprinkle paprika. Broil one side, 10 minutes per each inch of thickness. If you prefer a sauce, use marinade of fresh garlic, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, mayonnaise and soy oil. Garnish with fresh parsley, and some lemon wedges.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market