Makes 4 servings
- ½ cup cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 4 salmon steaks, ¾ inch thick
- Combine cilantro, garlic, lime juice, oil and salt in bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons.
- Pour remainder over fish on plate. Let stand, covered, 10 minutes. Spray broiler rack with non stick cooking spray. Place salmon on rack.
- Brush with 1 tablespoons marinade. Broil 6 inches from heat for 3-4 minutes. Turn steaks over. Brush with remaining tablespoon marinade.
- Broil 3 more minutes or until cooked through.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market