Makes 16 servings
- 1 (8 oz.) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 oz. cubed brie cheese
- ¾ cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Lightly grease a 12 inch pizza pan or 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Unroll the crescent rolls and separate into triangles. Arrange in the pan with tips toward the center and lightly press together to form one crust.
- Bake 5 minutes or until lightly brown. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with pieces of brie.
- Spoon the cranberry sauce over the cheese. Top with pecans. Bake an additional 8 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown. Cool 5 minutes and cut into wedges or squares.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market