- 12 oz. Homemade Breakfast Sausage Links
- 6 English muffins, cut into 1-in. cubes
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 12 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- Cook sausage to desired doneness. Cool slightly; cut into 1/4-in. slices. Place English muffin cubes in a greased 13in. x 9in. baking dish; drizzle with butter. Layer with sausage, cheese, onion and red pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over cheese. Sprinkle with bacon. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Uncover and bake at 350˚F for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market