- 12 strips Gooseberries Fresh Slab Bacon diced or 1 lb Gooseberries Fresh Bulk Breakfast Sausage
- 12 eggs, lightly beaten
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- ½ cup Green Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 ½ cups (6 oz.) shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 10 Flour Tortillas (8 inches) warmed in oven or microwave.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp; or sausage until no longer pink. Remove to paper towels.
- Drain drippings, reserving 1-2 tablespoons.
- Add eggs, salt and pepper to drippings; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set. Add green onion about half way through. Mix in Bacon or Sausage.
- Spoon about ¼ cup of egg mixture down the center of each tortilla; sprinkle with cheese and desired toppings
- Fold bottom and sides of each tortilla over filling.
- Suggested Toppings: Green Chilies, Jalapeno Peppers Salsa, Sour Cream
- To freeze: Wrap each Burrito in waxed paper and aluminum foil. Freeze up to 2 months.
- To use frozen Burritos: Place waxed paper wrapped Burritos on a micro wave safe plate. Microwave at 60% power for 1 to 1 ½ minutes* or until heated through. Let stand for 20 seconds before serving.
- Reheating time will vary with wattage of microwave. This recipe was tested in 1.100 watt microwave.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market