Makes 5 servings
- 5 fresh bratwursts, grilled
- 5 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 ripe tomato, finely chopped
- 1/2-3/4 cup salsa (your favorite)
- Grill brats over warm coals until cooked through, about 20-25 minutes. Warm tortillas briefly in the microwave, until softened.
- On flour tortilla, place a cooked brat, some of the cheese, lettuce, onion, and tomato; top with salsa.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market