Makes 4 servings
- 2 cups cream of mushroom soup
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 1 lb boneless pork chops
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen green beans, thawed and drained
- 3 large potatoes, cut into chunks
- Spray inside of slow cooker with cooking spray. Combine mushroom soup with chicken broth and pour into slow cooker.
- Place pork chops on top of soup and sprinkle with pepper. Add green beans and potatoes and cover and cook on low 4-5 hours or on high 2- 2 ½ hours.
- Stir and serve.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market