Inspired by Bob Schmaling
- 4 Gooseberries Boneless Skinless Amish Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup New Glaurus Belgian Red Ale (or enough to cover chicken)
- Pierce chicken breasts several times with a fork. Place in a shallow covered baking dish or zip lock bag.
- Cover with beer and marinate at least 4 hours of overnight ( Bob suggests the longer the better!) While marinating occasionally turn and pierce meat again.
- Pre heat Grill to high. Cook 3 to 4 minute per side to sear chicken
- Enjoy the rest of the beer from the can that you haven't used in the marinade.
- Reduce heat to medium and continue to grill aprox. 4 to 5 minutes per side or until internal heat is 165 degrees.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market