Makes 2 servings
- 1 ¼ cups of fresh Blueberries
- ½ of buttermilk
- ½ cup plain non fat yogurt
- 10oz raspberries
- ½ cup vanilla non fat yogurt
- Blend one cup of the blueberries in a blender until very smooth and then pour through a strainer to remove the skins. Add the buttermilk and plain yogurt together with the blueberries and mix well together Äì refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- Empty the raspberries into a strainer and pulp through the strainer with a spoon. You want to be left only with the juice Äì so take care not to force the seeds or any skin through. Throughout the seeds.
- Stir the vanilla yogurt together with the raspberries and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- To serve divide the blueberry mixture between two bowls and also divide the raspberry mixture into two adding each half to the side of the bowls. Then using the end of a knife, swirl the blueberry and raspberry mixtures into each other creating a pattern on the soup.
- Garnish the soup with the remaining blueberries Äì eat.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market