Makes 2 servings
- 1 ¼ cup fresh blueberries, divided
- ½ cup buttermilk
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 10 oz pkg. unsweetened frozen raspberries, thawed
- ½ cup vanilla-flavored yogurt
- Puree 1 cup blueberries in a blender or food processor. Strain to remove skins. Place strained berries in a bowl; stir in buttermilk and plain yogurt. Chill well.
- Strain raspberries to remove seeds; discard seeds. Place strained raspberries in a bowl; stir in vanilla-flavored yogurt. Chill well.
- When serving, spoon equal amounts of blueberry mixture into 2 bowls. Spoon equal amounts of raspberry mixture into both bowls, placing mixture to one side of the blueberry mixture. Using tip of a knife, swirl mixtures.
- Garnish with remaining blueberries. Serve or refrigerate.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market