- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 cups blueberries
- whipped topping and fresh blueberries or sliced strawberries for garnish, optional
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, and vanilla. Spread over the cooled pizza crust.
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch; stir in water. Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until thickened. Add blueberries and cool completely. Spread cooled blueberry mixture over cream cheese layer. Chill thoroughly. Cut in wedges to serve, with dollops of whipped topping and fresh blueberries or strawberry slices, if desired.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market